Absorption Booms efficiently and effectively hold dissolved heavy metals, sediment, debris, oily sheen and other pollutants and stop them from entering downstream waterways. CleanWay® provides a cost effective solution for protecting inlets and waterways with a flexible design that works well where other filtration options may not be viable.
Allows water to pass through while capturing pollutants
Weighted booms stay in place with no staking and no trenching required
Booms are filled with highly absorptive media that reduces pollutant release and reduces water flow rates
Patented, tested media blends address site-specific pollutants of concern
Targets oil and heavy metals like zinc, copper and lead
Available in 6, 8 and 10 foot lengths
Use standalone or joined in a treatment train
Made in the USA, CleanWay® earned the patent on the first weighted boom design
Catch Basin Drawing with callouts
Client Worksheet for Square or Rectangular Catch Basin
Client Worksheet for Round Catch Basin
Stormwater Industry Terms
CleanWay Product Brief
Filter Element Options
Helps achieve regulatory compliance
Available with site-specific media
Effectively captures dissolved metals and holds them from leaching out
Flexible to conform to uneven surfaces
Cost effective erosion control
Highly efficient pollutant removal
Easy to install, move and replace
For industrial facilities, commercial properties and construction projects where runoff is a concern, weighted absorption booms stay in place while they cost effectively reduce pollutant loads. This white paper shows the result of laboratory analysis of water before the water came into contact with our booms and after. It also compares our product with other manufacturers.
CleanWay offers a variety of tested, highly specialized media to capture the pollutants of concern. We work with you to identify the right media blend to help meet your site-specific water quality objectives.
Installation & Maintenance
Request a Quote
– Booms provide a simple way to capture pollutants where no other means of filtration is practical.
– For parking lots and any impervious surfaces where oil and heavy metals such as zinc, copper and lead are prevalent.
– For construction sites, Absorption Booms are easy to install, replace and move from one location to another.
– For industrial facilities, commercial properties and construction projects where runoff is a concern, Absorption Booms provide a barrier that reduces pollutants from moving downstream and ultimately entering a swale, detention / retention pond or constructed wetland.
– Landfill leachate treatment.
HOW THEY WORK
Absorption Booms dissipate the energy by spreading and slowing the flow, thereby reducing erosion. The weighted segment keeps the boom in contact with the ground to reduce bypass. They can also be staked to the ground for added stability.
Standard 6, 8 and 10 foot lengths can be standalone or daisy-chained to fit your site.
Booms are flexible so they conform to uneven surfaces.
Booms can be deployed anywhere, any time, for maximum flexibility and immediate pollutant capture.